Monday, June 20, 2011

Lots of Travels, Little Time


Hey everybody! 

This will be a short letter because I don´t have a lot of time!

Yesterday night I helped out with some interviews here in Riobamba (we´re waiting for the bus right now!)  The zone leaders finally have a family that is going to be baptized, a family with 9 people.  Needless to say, the district leader here felt a bit overloaded, so they called me to help out.  I interviewed the mom and the three little girls while he interviewed the dad and the oldest son.  I think I got the easy end of that deal!

We stayed the night here in Riobamba, but now we are heading back.  Sara is doing better with her smoking problem.  She´s also having issues because her ex-husband keeps coming by, he seems to want to pretend that they´re still married.  But he´s been convicted once of abuse against her, so we talked with her about what she should do.  If the man comes back, she will call the cops and he´ll get sent to jail.  Hopefully sooner than later, because she´s more tempted to smoke when he´s bugging her, and it also makes her daughter more suceptible to epilepsy attacks.  Hopefully we can get it all worked out!

Enjoyed all the letters!  I´ll be writing back as soon as I can!  Elder Cruz and I didn´t get changed either!  Six weeks more!

Love,

Elder Wallace

0 comments: