First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! I know it´s a little late, but I can´t write on Thursday!
Second of all, your letters kind of have me freaked out right now. I´ll try to see if I can get the questions answered well.
When I get back, I don´t want to be running around like crazy. I´d like to go and take a nap, if that would be alright. The next day we can go shopping, and that weekend I would like to see everybody else. I´m thinking just you guys at the airport, I want to handle a little at a time.
It would be nice to have the option of substitute teaching, and I can look around in the next two weeks for a steady job. One up until college, that is.
With the Ecuador trip, I think I would like to do Galapagos first. I don´t really want to spend more than a day or two there. It´s a bit more of a tourist thing there. I was thinking about looking up a bunch of different members when I get back and see if we could visit some people, and also do some activities. I would also have to see about Esmeraldas and Ibarra, I don´t really know of many activities around there, but I can look up some old friends in those areas. Then we could figure out the order of visits, maybe even get some places to stay.
So this last week was pretty normal, we´re going to the outskirts of our area to search for more investigators, and working on getting the people to church! Someone stole the computer system of one of our investigators´ cars yesterday. Not exactly what he needs as part of his experience with the church. Hopefully we can help him to be okay! We also went to Molinuco, a big huge waterfall that maybe we could visit if you guys would like to. Just let me know.
Yeah... I need to find out about the van drivers. Also about travel plans, to make sure they´re okay!
Love,
Elder Wallace
0 comments:
Post a Comment