Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Back In The Swing Of Things


Buenas Tardes!

How is everything going?  Well first of all I´d like to wish Brooke and Karsen both a happy birthday!  Hope it all went well!  This week was pretty normal, with a lot of searching for people, teaching people... you know how it is.  All is going well with the investigators.  They have issues with coming to church though.  Considering sharing Exodus 31:14.  What do you think?  Haha.

So I sent the photos!  Enjoy!  Some explanations...  There´s a couple of Elder Diaz and I with our lovely christmas tree (we´ve almost finished eating it!), one of our chapel, a hastily taken picture of our zone, and some of us cooking pizza with Elder Thurber and Elder Vasquez.

So they say that a picture is worth a thousand words, which means I´ve already sent you an 8,000 word email with my photos!  So I´m pretty sure that you´re tired of my words by now!  My fingers are pretty tired as well.  Take care, we´ll talk more next week!









0 comments: