Buenas tardes!
I have some more time to write this week! First of all, thank you for the birthday wishes! I can´t believe I have been gone for a year! Home is going to be a lot different when I get back! It doensn´t matter though because I´ve still got plenty of time left here in Ecuador! I got the package as well. Thank you!
We did have a different activity this week! Elder Thurber turns 20 this Friday, just one day before I do, so we went out and had pizza as a district! Good stuff. Forgot my camera though. That´s not a big deal because the event itself didn´t look that interesting. Good pizza though.
Well, as you may have guessed from the subject line, it´s time for transfers again! Elder Diaz and I are both a bit nervous about what is going to happen. I have about six months here, he has about five. So we´re not really sure who is going to get transferred! I want to stay a little longer in order to see the baptism of Llimi and Jamsin (they´re going in to get married on the 15th), but on the other hand, I am kind of ready to move on. I haven´t really moved much during my time in Ecuador. Two areas in one year. But then again, I´ll take that as a good sign because from what I´ve seen, it´s the troublesome missionaries that get shuffled around very quickly.
This week, President Sloan came out to give us some training. It all went well, and we learned a lot. Although I think next time I´m going to bed early. My area is the farthest away from the chapel where we have the training, so I´m always a bit wiped out. We learned about how God gives us what we desire. The tricky part is that our TRUE desires are shown by our actions. If we put forth a lousy effort when it comes to living the gospel, we will receive lousy blessings. If we do our very best, God will bless us with the very best. We receive everything according to our desires.
Good to hear from everyone, I hope you´re not all freezing to death too badly! At least you are somewhat accustomed to the cold. I´m going to die when I get back home! But reguardless, have a great week!
Love,
Elder Wallace
A Presto
-
A Presto.
L'Italia, questo non è Addio.
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and pr...
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment