So the Christmas season has ended... I think it went well, considering all the drinking and idol worship going on... haha. We had a great time though, and the Morales family went to church again. They are getting their identification all worked out so we can help them get married! The only difficutly is that the government has changed the price of getting married a little bit. Just a little. From six dollars all the way to 50. Yikes! We will see what we can do about that.
Apart from that, we're just working normally. We're making arrangements to have a ward activity every Saturday, starting on the 7th. We should get the ward more unified that way, and hopefully more referrals. I enjoyed talking yeterday!!! Tonight I have a meeting at the mission president´s house. For the missionaries in my group. I guess some kind of way to keep us pumped up all the way to the end!
That`s all for now. I`m out, and wishing all a Merry Christmas, Kwanza, Boxing Day, and whatever other holiday you all sent me!
Love,
Elder Wallace
0 comments:
Post a Comment