Dear Family,
How is everyone? We're only supposed to write on our p-day, which is Wednesday, but my district has a service project every Wednesday, so they moved some of that time to Monday. So I can write twice a week! The Dear Elder site is really cool. It usually only takes 1 day. If you send it before 10:30 a.m. or so, I get it the same day! I'm doing very well here. I'm glad I have experience with getting up early! I'm enjoying studying, and my Spanish is coming along. I can pray and bear my testimony pretty well in Spanish, and I have already written a 5-minute talk in Spanish (we're required to write one each week, we get called up randomly each Sunday).
We do a temple walk each Sunday, which is pretty enjoyable. I'll have to send some pictures. Elder Yack leaves today so I got to see him before he left. I'm getting along well with everyone in the zone as well! So things are pretty good. How's Frozevelt? Hope it's warming up! My Branch President actually lived in the Basin for about 30 years! That is really cool about Stephanie's call! She'll enjoy it here.
A couple of funny stories dad--they gave us Spanish scriptures AND the same water bottle you gave me, so I'll have to send some stuff back! I haven't received any packages yet, but I got both your letters. I'll write you guys as often as possible! Love you all!
Sincerely,
Spencer
A Presto
-
A Presto.
L'Italia, questo non è Addio.
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and pr...
14 years ago
1 comments:
Hey, this is actually Grandma, I wrote you a letter before I came to SD but haven't sent it yet so I will send it through dear elder. Glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself. You are going to do great. It is late here tonight and it has been a long day. We got Paige home today and she is doing good. We just need to keep her in our prayers cause it is unsure whether they have solved this or not. Love you so much....so proud. Love Grandma...oh you should see my pretty new car....
Post a Comment