Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hi!




















Elder Tyler Rasmussen (from Roosevelt) and Elder Wallace

It's getting pretty exciting lately because our travel plans will be here any day now!  Pretty awesome!  I really hope that we don't have to leave at 3 in the morning, because the last district that left had to leave then and it was really annoying, especially when the intercom guy kept paging our dorms!  It keeps snowing here.  I'm tired of snow.  But soon I won't have to put up with any snow!  YEAH! 

April Fool's day wasn't really an issue.  I don't think anyone bothered to do anything, so not much happened.  Conference was great!  It had a lot about families I noticed.  And President Monson sure was on a roll Saturday morning!  It's nice to have a good laugh!  Oh by the way dad, one of our teachers showed us a poem about Christ's hands and that talk that President Uchtdorf gave.  I'll send it to you sometime because it's really good and really makes you think!  So Jay and family are moving?  That will be weird having them gone.  I guess a little less weird for me since I won't be seeing anybody for two years!  I saw your family pictures.  I always get confused about our many step-cousins/friends of cousins/random people who just come.  Glad to see everyone is doing well though.  Of course uncle John is the most sure of his pictures!  haha.  He sure gets enthusiastic about his activities!  And tell Grandpa that I met a Brother Wallace in the Provo Temple who knows him.  Just an interesting coincidence.  Do they have my email address?

I got the photo book a few weeks ago, so thank you.  Also, don't send me too much black walnut or I won't be able to fit anything in my suitcase!  Tell your friend thank you for the message and for their support.  Would they want me to call?  Would they have questions?  I'm not quite sure how the referral center works, but I'm sure I could figure it out.  And I suppose I'll find out how it felt to be the only gringo once I leave!

So Aaron, how did you ask?  When are you going?  Do you have your license yet?  Who's in your group?  What are you doing?  Is that enough questions?  Just curious.  Also, the spanish lessons are going pretty great!  I hardly have to even think about what to say now because it all goes pretty smoothly as long as I know enough vocabulary!  Pretty great. Also, advice for when you are in the MTC - don't eat the beef casserole!  'Nuff said!

I'll probably think of something I wanted to say once my time runs out, but oh well.  I can always write something when I send back my memory card!  And I will also be sending a small gift for the sibs sometime in the next couple of weeks!  We will have to see.  I'm excited to leave though.  A lot less sitting that I'll have to do!

Hope you are all having great lives and doing good things!  The Church is true, see you in two!  (give or take!)

Love, Spencer 

0 comments: