Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Is This Better?


Hey everybody!
 
Everything's going along nicely, I'm just ready to head out!  It's nice here, but it's just getting a little bit dull.  So my blog has 700 "hits"?  what does that mean?  People who have looked at it?  I'm not familiar with such terms.  :)  We played "20 questions" in spanish the other day to practice our speaking, and one of the sisters was thinking of "Sheri Dew".  Whoever she's supposed to be.  Her companion was the only one who knew!  oh well. 
 
It certainly sounds like you've been having an interesting time at home!  I hope everything is well with soccer and with your fun little SLC trips!  (wish I could go to SLC and hang out!)  I actually would like to go to Ecuador a little more!  I'm not necessarily tired of the MTC because I learn a lot of great things here.  I'm pretty tired of Provo though!  That's alright, I'm indoors most of the time. 
 
Only about 3 weeks left!  We've covered nearly all of the things we're supposed to go over, so that's good.  I've given two lessons in Spanish now, so I'm getting the hang of it.   How was "Fiddler on the Roof"?  I don't think I've ever seen that.  How was the ski trip?  Is the "SLOW" sign okay?   That's about all for this week, so I will talk to you all later!  I enjoy your dearelders, so don't stop sending them!  So Tyler will come next week I believe.  Pretty cool! 
 
Love, Spencer

0 comments: