Monday, June 14, 2010

Hola Todos!



























Elder Wallace at church in Ecuador.




















Elder Wallace cooked pasta the other day and Elder Corado made chicken...mmm, looks good!




















Bishop Lucero


Hola Todos!
This has been a great week!  Elder Corado is a hard worker, and easy to understand as well!  He is from Guatemala City.  We have been working hard with our three investigators that have baptismal dates, as well as finding new ones to prepare!  Our three baptisms this week are Kaiet (9), whose mom is a member, Monica (19)  who is married to a less active member, and her husband´s little sister Michelle (12).  We also found a great family where only the mom is a member.  They live so high up!  It´s worth it though.  It´s been a bit more difficult finding our way around the city, but things are a lot better than the first transfer.  I hope things just get better from here!  I feel like we are really united in our work.  That is the way it should be. 
It´s a bit tough when the people have challenges or don´t keep comittments.  Probably the toughest part.  It is also hard when the parents are hard-hearted when the children are receptive.  Elder Corado and I decided that live would be much easier if Ecuador was just full of orphans!
Anyway, I´m about out of time here, so I´ll update again next week!  I have been well heathwise, and enjoying the food.  (I found pancake mix at the store!)
Love,
Spencer

0 comments: