District meeting this last thursday went really well.
There was a strong spirit as we talked about what we needed to do better. What
we were failing at with a district. Elder Wallace has really impressed me. On
divisions with him on tuesday we talked a lot about contacting more. I pressed
upon him a promise that Presidente Hinckley gave. That if we talk to 20 people
a day the number of our baptisms will double. Elder Wallace took this very
seriously and came up with 118 contacts this last week! He has an amazing
willingness to work and I am truly blessed to have him in my district.
Tuesday was my first division and first interview.
Elder Wallace is a great missionary and we spent a good day together visiting
all of his investigators. I also was able to interview two little girls who got
baptized this last week. It was amazing to see how they open up. They had been
taught well and were more than ready. What an amazing experience it is to
interview. I am looking forward to be able to do it more. Our mission president
always relates stories to interviews he has had. Now I see why.
A Presto
-
A Presto.
L'Italia, questo non è Addio.
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and pr...
14 years ago
1 comments:
Awesome- but not at all surprising. It was very nice of Sister Thurber to send that along.
Post a Comment