Dear family and friends,
First of all, I want to wish a HAPPY MOTHERS´ DAY to everybody to whom the wish applies! I hope that it went great!
I apologize in advance... this email will be very brief. I guess my family can tell about how I´ve been doing!
We got the transfers this morning. Elder Sotomayor is being tranferred to Quito. I´m staying in Guaranda, but I´m getting another greenie, so I have to go to Quito as well. We´ll see how that goes. So I guess I´ll have to postpone sending photos another week. Sorry! Elder Robinson and Elder Arriaga are staying in Guaranda as well, so there aren´t too many changes. I will be thrilled to send some photos, just not this week! Hope everything goes wonderfully for all of you, and that my siblings will email me (hint!). I enjoyed the phone call! Talk to you all next week!
Love,
Elder Wallace
A Presto
-
A Presto.
L'Italia, questo non è Addio.
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and pr...
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment