Brief explanations...
1) We have an investigator who is a sculptor. I´m checking out some of his latest work.
2) Guinea pigs!!! Freshly... harvested...
3) The giant ear of corn. Some kind of monument. It helps me know when I need to get off the bus.
4) Our zone at Chimborazo, at the base.
5) The few of us who dared travel up to the second refuge.
6) Making burgers as a district to celebrate good friday. Ironic, I know.
7) The Arévalo family.
8) Baptism of Karina.
9) Salinas, where they sell delicious cheese and chocolate! (You have to be careful and make sure the chocolate isn´t alcoholic!)
10) Baptism of Flor Arévalo. Big turn out, lots of family support!
11) Me with Elder Cruz. He´s from Guayaquil, but from the suburbs instead of the inner city part. Great companion! He´ll complete a month in the mission this week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment