Dear family and friends,
It´s been a great week! We actually had a miracle happen! Karina, one of our investigators, was having some trouble and didn´t want to be baptized. But guess what! This last Saturday, we went and visited her and helped her out. She got baptized that same night! We also had some great experiences with our mission leader, who helped us get to know his three neighbors, who are now getting ready for baptism!
So bin Laden is dead, is he? I told my companion that, but he wouldn´t believe me. Then it came up on the TV in the internet cafe that we´re in right now! Good to hear. So how is life going for everyone? I hope that everyone has recovered from being sick and that all the soccer games go well. Also I hope the Spanish-speaking missionaries don´t feel too bad about discovering that Marlene is a member! Sometimes the referrals don´t get checked too well! The mission offices here sent me a referral that they said was really good. Luckily I knew that it was our Relief Society President that they were giving me. That would have been embarrasing!
Well, I think that we will be talking quite a bit this following Sunday, so I really don´t need to say much more! I will be getting on Skype sometime in the afternoon. I believe you are all an hour behind me, so we´ll be sure to take that into account! Take care everyone!
Love,
Elder Wallace
0 comments:
Post a Comment