Monday, July 18, 2011

Another Good Week!





Buenas Tardes!

Well, I really don´t have much to say this week! We had a baptism, her name is Maira. A kid named ´Whimper´ got baptized as well (from the branch). I asked his mom if she knew what ´Whimper´ meant in English. She does!

We´ve just been spending a lot of time looking for new people. It´s working! Hopefully I´ll be able to send a few more pictures! In the pictures we have Maira and Whimper, with a few other members and investigators. Also one of me playing around with one of those big truck horns with the Ramos family. They´re pretty great. We get lots of referrals from them. I like Brother Ramos´ conversion story as well. He was actually studying to be a Catholic priest, but he read ´unauthorized´ parts of the Bible and got excommunicated! Pretty funny. Everyone has their story, don´t they?

Hope all is well! I´ll write more when I have some more interesting stories!

Love,

Elder Wallace

0 comments: