No seriously, that´s her name! The first nine year-old I´ve baptized in several months, but still good! We´re working with several others here, who need a lot of support!
First of all, we have José and Delia Aguilar. They´re a young couple in their early twenties. Delia´s brother is a member, and he´s been helping us. Our only challenge is that José is pretty shy and needs a lot of support. We´ll be working with him though.
Our other progressing investigator is Olga. She´s about 30, and has two little girls. She wants to get baptized, but she works for an old lady who is completly against it. In reality, she´s more of a slave than an employee. It´s tough because without work, she won´t be able to support her kids. So we´re going to see if any of the members need someone to work for them.
Good to hear about the happenings in Roosevelt. Sounds like lots of soccer and fairs. Let me know how it goes when school starts! As for the picking me up, I still think I have plenty of time left! But still, I think it would be permitted. One of the elders from Guaranda is getting picked up by his mom. You could ask about it if you´d like.
Love,
Elder Wallace
0 comments:
Post a Comment