Monday, September 19, 2011

Here We Go!

It´s that time again!

We´ve started the transfer off well!  The zone had 3 baptisms this week, one of them ours.  A guy named Marlon, who pretty much taught himself about the church over the internet.  I wish everyone was like that!  But it went well for us.  Ibarra is a good place, and there is a lot of potential here.

Our goal is to help the branch become a ward and for the district to become a stake.  For that to happen, we have to get a lot of new priesthood holders baptized or activated.  We should do well, because our Elders´ Quorum president is really great, and helps us out a lot.  I´ll send more details as well as pictures later when there is more time. 

So to sum things up, I´m enjoying Ibarra.  It´s a nice climate here, and my house is the nicest one I have been to since I started the mission.  We even have a microwave.  Oh yeah!

Love,

Elder Wallace

0 comments: