Hey Everybody!
Thanks for the pictures! I enjoyed seeing how everybody is doing!
This week we had our zone conference with President Ghent and his wife. This went really well, and for the first time in my mission, the president came with us to our appointments afterwards. It was really great, and he and his wife were a lot of help. (They also gave us great food!) That was about the highlight of the week. We visited a lady named Olga and her son Smith. Olga's daughter Lorena is a convert of about one month who got baptized while she was studying in Quito, and now she's been helping us with her family. They had us worried for a while because they don't really make church attendance much of a priority, but they surprised us by coming this last Sunday! We also had a lot of new faces at church yesterday, and were able to find some new people to start teaching.
We had a good p-day today, we made lunch as a zone, some meat grilled on charcoal with tortillas and beans. Interesting combo, but it worked out well (half our zone is either from Guatemala or Honduras, so we kind of go with the popular taste!). Now it's back to another week, which will be even better than last week! We're in the last week of the transfer, but I just got here so I don't think I'll be going anywhere. So thanks for the letters, and I'll see if I can get some photos headed your way!
Love,
Elder Wallace




0 comments:
Post a Comment