Hey everyone!
how is everything going? I have really appreciated getting the dearelders! And no, I'm most likely not allowed on the site. Everything's pretty rigid around here. I can't wait to go to Ecuador! Still some preparation to be done I suppose. It's getting a lot warmer around here!
Well, shoot. I don't know. Nothing much changes here. I get up. Shower. Study. Eat breakfast. Go to class. Study. Eat lunch. Go back to class. Study. Eat dinner. Go to gym. Shower. Go study some more. Plan. Go to bed. Get up... So that's pretty much my life! Not much changes! So that will have to do for now! We taught our first lesson in spanish yesterday, and it went wonderfully! All that studying really does help. I have also decided that I'm ready for Ecuadorian food! I doubt that it can mess up my digestive tract any more than the mtc already has. :) And their attempts at disguising whipped cream as various desserts is getting a little bit old. Only the best for us missionaries!
We're all getting along wonderfully as a district! And we had Lynn G. Robbins of the seventy come yesterday for a devotional. That's just about all for new things around here! Most of the interesting stuff comes from my personal study, so yeah.
By the way, would you mind sending Justin's address again, this time with out the question mark? I don't have clue what to make of "Los Eucaliptus ?75." What does that even mean? Am I supposed to guess what number goes there? :) That's okay. I'd like to know though.
And to all the siblings, I would like to say, "deje de cejarse!" (stop complaining!). I sent letters to Aaron and Jess just last week. And Tanner and Nathan never wrote me back when I replied to their letters. So I've been writing. Just so you know.
Anyway, I'd better be going. Sorry if I didn't have much to say, because not much has been going on! Well we did see this student in her car on the way back from the temple, she was parked with the car running, music on, head against the steering wheel. We went and knocked on the window to see if she was okay! I think she was sleeping. Hopefully not suicidal or anything! We were probably just beeing paranoid. Someone heard a news story or something. So yeah. That's it. I also think I'm going to set a goal for my first year to read Jesus the Christ as well as the Book of Mormon in Spanish. How does that sound? Anyway, I'm out!
Best wishes!
Spencer
0 comments:
Post a Comment