Buenas Tardes a todos! The time is going by quickly and it´s kind of starting to scare me!
This week has been a good one, we had to postpone a baptism, but besides that everything is going well. Nice and sunny down here. I´m just happy that it hasn´t rained!
This week´s big events... We did a really big service project for and older lady who is extending her house. We had to clear out a big space where they can build. Elder Parrish (from my zone) and I hacked an entire root system out of the side of a hill with machetes. That was quite the job! My arm is still kind of sore! Elder Corado also turned 22, so we had a little mini-celebration at our ward mission leader´s house. Sister Bentancourt also invited us over for lunch today. I made cookies. I was surprised that the people here never make cookies! They also think I´m really cool because I know how to make pancakes. I guess I´m just skilled like that.
Transfers are this next week, so we´re a bit nervous about that. I´ve been up in the mountains all this time, and they might send me somewhere really hot... Either way, I´m ready! It´s been great around here. A bit of a slower week, so not much to tell. We´re more in the searching stage right now as far as investigators go.
Thank you everyone for your support! I was thinking earlier today how well we missionaries have things. Love you all, talk to you next week!
Love,
Elder Wallace
A Presto
-
A Presto.
L'Italia, questo non è Addio.
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and pr...
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment