Hey everybody, how´s the week been? I´ve heard lots of Magic Mountain and a lot of throwing up as well. Hope everybody´s feeling better!
The good news of the week: We´re getting a new apartment!!!! I haven´t sent pictures of the one we´re in now, but it´s pretty run-down. Not too spacious either. We´ve also been having trouble with the water. The neighbors keep turning the valve off because the tanks are leaking and they blame us. They also have a little dog that barked for hours in the middle of the night. I went out with a broom at three in the morning and taught it a lesson. Now it runs away yelping every time it sees me and the owners are getting suspicious. Yep, it´s definitely time to move! We had the senior missionaries who look at houses come and check out the old apartment, then the new. Elder and Sister Geldmacher are still pretty new and don´t speak spanish, so I got to play translator for half an hour while we filled out contracts. That sure gave me a headache! But it´s all good now, and we´re excited to move!
Investigators are doing well... they´re really easy to pick up here, but not too good at progressing. A lot of discernement has to be used as far as which ones to keep and which to drop. We found a neighborhood this week with lots of receptive people, so we´re excited for that. We just have to do a lot of work with the ward because the people need strengthening. Our elder´s quorum class this week consisted of the president, the teacher, and the missionaries. A lot of good people here though. I have learned a lot too. The bad days are a good opportunity to step back and evaluate yourself to see what you´re lacking. We´re almost done with the transfer, so it will be interesting to see what happens. I think both of us will be staying for this transfer. But if I don´t get a chance to write next week, it´s because I´m getting sent somewhere far!
That´s all for now, so take care everyone! I have to go fax some paperwork so we can move into our NEW APARTMENT!!!
Love,
Elder Wallace
A Presto
-
A Presto.
L'Italia, questo non è Addio.
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and pr...
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment