Monday, November 29, 2010

Here Comes December!

Buenas tardes!!!!!

Another week in Regocijo.  And it´s been great!  We´re completely
moved in to our new apartment and are having a great time!  Running
water all day everyday!  Lots of space to move around as well!  We are
living the life.

The investigators are doing super!  We now have nine people who have
accepted baptismal dates for the month of December!  Now the trick
will be getting them to keep progressing up to the actual event.  The
national census didn´t really help us make progress, but we survived.
At least we didn´t have to spend it in our old apartment.  I finished
the Book of Mormon again as well!  That makes twice in the mission so
far.  It really does strengthen one spiritually.

So now we just have to work hard with everyone who has a baptismal
date.  No real problems right now.  Just annoying people who keep
asking me for money because I think I´m rich.  Quite the contrary,
which ends up to be disappointing for them!  We also are a bit on the
edge because our mission ends up with lots of ´emergency transfers´,
where missionaries get changed around during the transfer itself.
It´s a bit stressful, but I guess it´s good motivation to always keep
my things in order so I can pack quickly!

That´s all!  The sunroom pictures are great!  I remember when that
place had a cement floor and I would ride my bike around in it!  Crazy
to think how different things already are.  Well take care everyone!
Glad to hear you´re doing well.

Haaaave a good one!

Love,

Elder Wallace







Thanksgiving... I ate a really big lunch... fish, rice, and
bananas....  and we had a district meeting.  That´s the gist of it.
Hope all went well with all of you!

Love,

Spencer

0 comments: