Monday, March 21, 2011

Getting Close!


Hey everyone!

That´s right, we are getting close! Close to a whole bunch of baptisms! It´s been a challenging few weeks; lots of searching, lots of teaching, and lots of weeding out the those who don´t want to progress. But now it´s paid off. We have several families to teach, and a lot of people with great desires (we even have a JW!). The branch is really big right now, we almost don´t have room to seat everybody. I think we´re going to see two branches here in Guaranda pretty soon. That´s completly all right with me because then I won´t keep having to share the organization leaders with the other missionaries! I´ll get them all to myself!

We had a zone activity today, which means... another four hours travelling to Riobamba and back! It was fun though. We played some basketball, had burgers, and watched one of President Sloan´s ´approved animated movies´ (Los Increíbles). We´ve got some transfers coming up this next week, so it will be interesting to see what happens.

That´s about all that´s happened this week. I will write next week, unless I get changed! I doubt it though. Maybe I´ll have to wait for a new companion. We shall see. Until then, have a great week!

Love,

Elder Wallace

0 comments: