Today's district activity.
Chimborazo, a volcano that I see every Friday on my way to the leaders' meeting.
How's it going?
It kind of feels weird that I've already been in my new area for a month! I guess I'm kind of grateful for that, because the earthquake in Japan caused a tsunami that caused a lot of problems for a lot of places. I hear that it was going to hit Esmeraldas. Do any of you know anything about that? I just hope my old ward is okay!
This week was pretty calm. I'm glad that Carnaval is over because more people are willing to listen and fewer of them are drunk. I actually got to stay in my area for the entire week as well! Not so many meetings anymore. We are making progress here, and the word is that our branch is going to divide into two pretty soon! We can't be a ward yet because we're just a district, not a stake. I really enjoy it here because the members are super helpful and they all care a lot about the welfare of our branch.
Apart from that, not many things out of the ordinary happened this week. Good to hear from home. Hope all is well with the ward baptisms, the drum lessons, the eagle project (hint), the math tutoring, the wisdom teeth, the marriages, the returning missionaries, the soccer games, the football games, and the jailed intruder. Did I get everything? I hope so! I did take some more pictures today, so I'll send them right away!
Love,
Elder Wallace
0 comments:
Post a Comment