Buenas Tardes!
It´s rained so much this week! We also have been working hard with a lot of investigators who have endless challenges! I would send photos, but my camera has died. I´d better charge it, eh?
This week was quite the battle. We are facing a lot of challenges, and the weather hasn´t exactly been too favorable with us. I did an interview with an investigator of the other missionaries. Yikes. That´s actually the first time I´ve had to call President Sloan about an interview. He says that he´s not sure if he´ll even interview the investigator at all, and if he does he says he´ll probably have to write to the First Presidency to get a baptism authorized. It sure wore me out! But President Sloan says that it´s good for me and will help me learn more. I realize more and more just how messed up the world is today, which makes it so important to live the gospel. It´s the only thing that can really protect us from everything that´s out there.
My scripture study this morning helped me out a lot. I read in Doctrine and Covenants 84:80. I learned that if I keep working hard like I should, the Lord will take care of me and nothing bad will happen to me. Good to receive some comfort! I also thank you all for the letters! I appreciate each one. Take care!
Love,
Elder Wallace
A Presto
-
A Presto.
L'Italia, questo non è Addio.
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and pr...
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment