Monday, April 4, 2011

GET MARRIED!

Well Hi!

So great to see general conference! I think I caught the main idea of it in the subject line, what do you think? When the leaders talk about missionary work and how the members need to help, we missionaries are all smiling and nodding our heads in agreement. Then when they start to talk about marriage, we get kind of freaked out! Although we did get to tease Elder Estrada after every single session (he´s going home in a month!). My district had to travel for two hours to get to the closest conference, which kind of wore me out, but it was worth it! I like how Elder Holland said that there´s something for each one of us at conference. I think the same goes for sacrament meeting. I just need to get more people down here to realize that.

Today was a bit crazy for us! I got called by the zone leaders at 7 a.m. and was told that Elder Garcia was getting transferred. So today we´ve had Elder Robinson with us while he waits for his new companion to arrive. I hope he´s not lost, I had to do some extensive explaining over the phone on which busses he needs to take! All should go well though. We are getting Martha ready for her interview, I just hope she keeps feeling confident about her decision. We will do all we can to help her out!

Is the snow going away yet? I hope everyone is well and that they all enjoyed conference. Hope you enjoyed the priesthood session! Also I hope that Nate´s fake tooth is alright! I don´t know how much contact you have with Raelene, but tell her I said congratulations (and to practice her Spanish because Chileans speak horribly fast and not very clearly!) Enjoy the soccer games, and also marrying people (it´s so great that dad is helping people to follow the counsel given in general conference! haha). Well that is about all for now. We have to get ready to head out again! Love you all, and talk to you next week!

Love,

Elder Wallace

0 comments: